Friday, August 22, 2008

The Fourth of July in St.George

The fourth this year was packed full of activites and great food. We traveled down to good ol' St.George to see my family and to endure the blasting heat. We had a great time. We swam in my parent's pool but it was more like taking a bath. Gary never had to worry about freezing me out... even when it was time sleep! Gary has been craving dip n' dots since forever and they didn't have them at Disney world where we went for our honeymoon. So at the Road Runners baseball game he had two servings to make up for it.
This is the night of the fourth and it was hot! We went to a country music show down... Gary was a really good sport(he hates it). The singers weren't bad it just was a long night... and all really wanted to see was fireworks.

Bethany and I enjoyed blueberry slushies while we were waiting for the show to start. This girl has such a personality.

So the fireworks were too much for Bethany, she is scared to death of them! She kept pleading with us all to leave. To a point I don't blame her. The people lit the fireworks too close to where everyone was standing so ashes were landing on us. I was scared just to look up at them afraid something was going to fall in my eyes! Gary wasn't impressed and still thinks Brigham City is where it is at.

Gary loves kitties and my family just got one. I think he spent more time with the kity than me the whole trip. He loved to cuddle and play with her. The kity has loads of energy so we were all surprised when Gary got the cat to fall a sleep with him.







No comments: