Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gary's 24th Birthday


Gary turned the ripe old age of 24. We were figuring out that all his brothers either had a child or were expecting at the age of 24...that made Gary feel even older. However, as my Dad states... "Gary might be getting older but you can tell he is still a kid at heart." Which is so true hence his birthday present featured below.


Our apartment is small and 24 candles made it look as if I had done some serious burnt cooking. Gary blew all of the candles out in one breath... his lung capacity is just getting better with age.

Lastly, he did receive his BLUE scooter he's been telling me he wants since we met. I always told him no because I've got some anxiety about anything that relates to a motorcycle. However, he signed his life to me and agreed to all my rules. He must wear a helmet everywhere regardless if it is down the street. He's done a really good job! (probably cause he doesn't want to lose it) And no riding it in bad weather...period. The bad weather hasn't happened yet so we haven't had a problem with that rule yet. Anyway, it has actually been a great thing because we only have one car and our schedules are busy. So Happy Birthday Gary and let the fall semester keep on going great!

1 comment:

Jon&Jenn said...

It sounds like you guys are doing good! Way to go on the rule making! I'm a total fan of helmets! : )