Sunday, December 12, 2010

I vow to be better...

at blogging. I was thinking of some new year goals and I thought that blogging would be a great one. And then I thought why wait! So here goes nothing...
A part of me likes blogging and then another part of me doesn't...Why?
because I feel like have to show off in a way and exclaim to the world that the Allen household is perfect. (which is completely wrong and sorry if you felt like you were giving false information)
Why do I feel this way?... because I am scared of being judge, by who, I don't know because only our closest friends and families ever read this and they don't judge.
So here goes to being more honest about the lives of Gary and Carly,
but don't worry I will not express our deepest darkest secrets like the one time(s) Gary slept on the couch...
I will just let you in on little secrets like...
I told Gary I wanted to wait to make dinner with him because I just didn't want to do all on my own. However, I feel guilty now because he was at Church all day doing Bishopric stuff and is now doing his home teaching. So I am repenting and I am off to go make some dinner so that when he comes home it is all done:)
Toodles... :)

4 comments:

The Meyers said...

You are so cute. And it is true - a friend and I were discussing how blogging is made out to be "look how (rich, talented, pretty, successful) we are!"

Anyway, I want you to blog more so I can read it. :) And we'll be so glad to hear what is going on, we won't be judging.

Mike said...

Carly, don't worry about it. I will judge you whether you blog or not. Jk, jk. I hope you're getting over our car ride last night.

Katie said...

Love this! Write on, Carly!

Moe said...

Yay! I love your blog.