Saturday, January 8, 2011

bed yet?

It is 12:42am and we are up...why?
Because we are waiting on our laundry to come out of the dryer!!!
There are 8 apartments and 1 washer and 1 dryer-
we have been in line since 5 o'clock p.m.
we watched another attendant load one load after another after another as our measly little basket stood on top of the washer as we waited and waited
Am I venting...yes
Do I want my own washer and dryer, YES
one day right?
(one day I will be boasting to my children about how mommy and daddy survived without a washer and dryer of our own and it wasn't the end of the world-well maybe...depends how much longer I have to stay up)

3 comments:

Jodi Pitchforth said...

ha, that sucks. i hate not having a washer and dryer...

The Meyers said...

Lol. We just moved away from our beloved washer and dryer... wish us luck. BUT, we have a dishwasher. I'd say it's a fair trade.

Katie said...

I'll never complain again!