Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lone Peak Highschool

So Gary signed the contract on Wednesday and he started work on Thursday. He loves it! He works mornings at the Mendenhal physical therapy clinic in Alpine and when school starts in August he will work afternoons until all the games end at Lone Peak. He is really excited about it and all the experiences he will get to have and learn. I already told him he will need to watch out for those high school girls and he will probably get hit on. He just shook his head at me. We are excited for this great opportunity and I personally look forward to going back to the high school atmosphere and cheering on all the sports I love. Don't worry though, I am still am a Dixie graduate through and through but will be adopting Lone Peak for this year. Anyway, you guys now don't have to be in suspense anymore :)

2 comments:

Jodi Pitchforth said...

congrats gary! that's exciting.

Katie said...

Go Knights! haha, I'm glad Gary's liking it :) I'll tell my little sister to say hi to him.