1. when he needs to toot we can tell, his face will turn bright red
2. he had another photoshoot and this time no acne!
3. when he is waking up he starts with karate chopping, which leads to him hitting his face, which then causes moaning that turns into crying. it can be a 30minute process until he is fully awake- just like his Mom
4. we got breastfeeding finally down... it has been the biggest trial I have had since he's been born. there is nothing natural about breastfeeding(but now it completly is). it takes a lot of hardwork, patience, and consistency...and a good lactation specialist to tell you that your amazing no matter what you do!
5. if he is hungry and I am just not ready yet I will stick the binky in his mouth and he will go at it! He will make the loudest sucking noises(Gary and I can't stop laughing), followed by ripping it out of his mouth and being completly offended that I tricked him.