Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tagged!

And I am not going to follow the rules and tag others but consider it that I tag everyone who hasn't done one of these in awhile and take it as an opportunity to post something:)

1. If you could go back and relive any day in your life, what would it be?
The day I gave birth to Austin. Not because I want to relive labor, because I don't, but because I could witness a miracle of a child of God being born and feel that again.
2. What's your worst fear?
Losing Gary and Austin.
3. What is the single most important thing to you?
Since it asked for a thing and I will say my wedding ring.
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Oh my word I have so many I am sure but can't recall any of them, probably because I erased them from my memory. Oh I remember one but I am sure it isn't the most embarrassing, when I was training to get my driver's license I was in the church parking lot and turned on the car. Well, a bunch of people walked out including the ward boys and my Mom got stuck talking to them. After she was finished she said we could go but I forgot that I had already turned the car on and tried turning it on again. Ever done that in front of tons of people? Don't! It can ruin your car and it makes a horrible/loud noise and I even think it made it stink. Oh I was a traumatized driver, I scared everyone and myself.
5. Who have you learned the most from in your life and what did they teach you?
I was raised by a village of people who taught me everything but of course my parents taught me most in my life and what was important.
6. What is one regret you have?
Figuring out what I wanted to major in before it was too late. I learned a lot going to college(probably too much because I took the most random of classes) and I ended of loving my major in the end but if I did it over again I would choose something different and one day I might go back and do it. But maybe not because being Austin's mother is pretty educating...
7. If you could leave on vacation anywhere you wanted tomorrow, where would you go?
Hawaii! I've always wanted to go and we had a chance last summer to go with our friends but Austin came first, along with my education. Maybe next time friends?
8. Do you believe in soul mates? Why or why not?
Well, the church teaches against soul mates so no I don't believe in them. But I like what my friend Nicole said. I believe that Gary and I were best friends up in Heaven and we decided we'd be the best companions on Earth and we'd make the cutest baby boy, so why not make it eternal!
9. What's your favorite time of day and why?
When Gary comes home from work. He immediately wants to play with Austin so we will sometimes all sit on the couch and just stare at our smiling boy.
10. What's your ideal date with your boyfriend or husband?
Without Austin, oh it is so stressful going on a date with a baby! Gary and I love both going out to eat for dates and just talking so that's what it would be.
11. If you could give young women one piece of advice, what would it be?
Set goals and accomplish you them! Nothing is more rewarding than that, especially if they are in line with what the gospel teaches.

1 comment:

Nicole and Garrett said...

I'm ready to go to Hawaii anytime!! :D