Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. Last week Austin and I spent it in St. George with my family. He was smothered with love!
2. He has found his hands! And the kid might be left handed! It is the funnest thing to see him realize that he has hands. He will dangle his left hand in front of his face with a curious look (like what is this thing) and then ram it into his mouth and suck on it. So now we have to be EXTRA careful to only touch his hands when we have EXTRA clean hands.
3. In St. George he slept right next to me in bed most nights. Gary is not very happy with me. But I still think he likes the bouncy chair better so Gary doesn't need to worry about getting replaced:)
4. When he wakes up in the morning he is SO happy! It is hard to be upset that it is 6am when you wake up to that smiling face! I just want to see that smiling face in a few more hours....
5. because he is still not sleeping through the night! I keep wondering what is wrong with me and why he keeps waking up in the middle of the night! Is my boy so BIG that he can't last 3 hours without food.
6. Speaking of BIG, the boy really is big. We went to a med school dinner last night and sat next to a couple with a 3 month old(Austin will be 3 months in 2 weeks) and Austin could have kicked his butt 10x! I swear I don't know where this child came from, but I love him just the same!!!

No comments: