Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Life has been busy in the Allen household this month so please bare with us on the lack of posts.

:Austin:
1. SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! THIS DESERVES A POST ALL ON ITS OWN!!!! FIRST TIME! he slept from 10:30pm until 6am. I actually woke up at 5:50am in a panic wondering if my baby was ok.
2. he hasn't slept through the night since :(
3. he can officially roll both ways but doesn't mean he likes too- he still would rather have someone come save him
4. we have caught him sleeping on his side and belly recently
5. we introduced rice cereal and he eats like a champ


6. we are on countdown for ending nursing! bittersweet but I am so ready to be done...maybe next child I will feel differently
7. I think he is teething again- some days I have happy Austin and then days like today I have Beastly Austin
8. people always comment how big my baby is so I am self conscience wondering if that is a nice way of telling me that my baby is fat. He is just Healthy:)
9. he tipped over in his bouncy chair while Gary was taking a shower and Gary didn't even notice because Austin acted like nothing was wrong
10. he loves being surprised, he giggles so hard if out of now where I jump in his face and say boo!
11. he went swimming for a second time and handled things much better, and the water was warmer too

1 comment:

Erinn Meyer said...

He's so handsome! And I think he is the perfect size. :) Only he knows how much he should be eating. I think people compare pregnancy/babies/children to what they know... thinking their experience is the standard... but It's a good thing we're not all the same.... Glad to hear you had one night of bliss.