Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. Had the worst diaper rash ever! Every time we'd wipe him he would scream bloody murder and try and scoot away. So the poor thing had to be forced still with my thigh over his body so I could get the job done. By the time I was done cleaning him, applying desitin, and putting his diaper back on he was a total mess. His face was red and blotchy and his shirt would be wet with tears. It would also take him 10 minutes to calm down after too. I felt like such a mean mother!!
2. Unfortunantly, even after the rash cleared up I am still having to put my leg over him to change his diaper. He flips over so fast and runs away with his cute little bum hanging out.
3. If he can stand he will.
4. We've had a couple of nights where he has slept great and then he makes up for it other nights.
5. Mouths/sings to the ABC song when Alphy (Austin's new stuff animal) or we sing it! Gary and I still laugh when he does it because it is so darn cute.



No comments: