1. gags on anything solid we try to feed him-which is then followed by throwing up-the minute he starts gagging I quickly grab anything to save his clothes...usually it is my own hand
we keep introducing solids(like those baby puffs and cut up green beans) hoping one day it will click that he has to chew or maybe it is a nasty reflux?
he has a dr. appt at the end of the month so we might be discussing why my kid can't eat big kid food
2. whenever I touch/lock the front door he thinks I am opening it and when I turn away he melts down-he loves being outside or eating the grass...followed by #1 above
3. whenever I do open the door he scoots like his life depends on it and will stick his little head out the door-followed by this...
4. he can now grab my legs and pull himself up
5. my kitchen has turned into his first playground