Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. was a Jayhawk for Halloween. I started thinking of his Halloween costume back at the end of August because now that I have a child it makes the holidays and celebrating ten times better. So I wanted him to be original and for his first Halloween I wanted to go big. I thought and thought and googled costumes like crazy. Then it finally hit me! He needs to be a Jayhawk! When I was pregnant and after I would refer Austin as baby Jayhawk to my family. I found the costume, I swallowed the price and ta-da! We have a Jayhawk!
unfortunately Austin wasn't as excited as we were for him to be a Jayhawk- he hated the top and tried all the time to take it off
2. took family photos and he was great for a 9 month old- as least that is what I told everyone- well we got them back and he is the best looking in all of them!
there will be a separate family photo post but not until Christmas
 3. don't know why I haven't mentioned this before but Austin and I are taking a baby swim class. He really loves it but since it has been so cold lately he shivers the whole time but it doesn't seem to bother him. It is pretty cute because his jaw moves non stop and he makes the shiver noise to go with it.
4. he hasn't been as bad with carseat, diaper change, and high chair lately! Oh holy goodness!
5. weekly trouble maker photos

 6. loves balloons
 7. hates green beans with a passion. Before I took this photo he was crying up a storm and throwing a fit! And then he smeared it all over his face and I couldn't stop laughing so he decided to be happy for .1 second

No comments: