Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. fell down the stairs at other people's houses twice.(Mother of the Year!- I promise I try to prevent it) I felt so bad and I am determined to teach you how to go down them at Grandma's when we are there.
2. I left to go shopping with a friend an hour before your bed time and before I even walked out the door you could tell something wasn't right and started clingy to me like a vine. Well, once I walked out the door I could hear you crying the saddest cry that it broke my heart and warmed it knowing you love me so much. Unfortunately, Dad said you never calmed down so he just had to put you to bed. It's true... I hardly ever leave you and you just don't know what to do when I do.
3. You are scheduled to have ear tubes in February, I am looking forward to it. We are on number 7 for ear infections since October....poor thing. Every mother who has gone through this praises the heavens for creating such a surgery... I hope I will too.
4. Nervous to fly on a plane with you alone next week.... You are so busy and confined spaces bring out the worst in you!

No comments: