Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. Realized the toilet seat comes up and found my hair brush and decided to use it as a mixer:)
2. Loving this gorgeous weather and got a little tan
3. Says "bye" usually 10 seconds too late everytime but at least I get to hear his adorable voice. He will not leave the playground without saying "bye" to everything like bye slide, bye stairs, bye grass... Get the picture? I usually have to pick him up and start walking or we'd be there all day saying"bye"
4.  One day he showed Gary and I up because we forgot to say the prayer(oops) and Austin kinda squawked at us with his  arms folded! Haha Gary and I were dieing....good thing we have him to keep us on the straight and narrow!
5. Right canines are coming in= grumpy boy= runny nose= horrible sleep...but no ear infection:)
6. He has a farm animal toy my mom got him for his birthday and he is starting to copy the noises...the rooster is his favorite!
7. loves to check the mail, and he must be holding the keys


pointing at the dog
 
 

1 comment:

Katie Matthews said...

Maggie learned how to open the lid to the toilet this week also, however I found her head in it trying to drink the water. Gross, gross gross.