Wednesday, May 8, 2013

5th Annviersary

Wow! A lot has happened in five years. If someone were tell me 5 years ago I'd be sitting in Iowa with snow falling down I probably would have cried. Unfortunately, I did shed a little tear on our big day because I couldn't take my outdoor loving son to play on the playground but he got over it and so did I.
This anniversary was pretty low key since Gary is in his last month of school for his 1st year with many tests approaching. Our friends watched Austin so we could have 2 hours of peace at my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory. We also went and had my ring cleaned and I tried on some diamonds:)
(side store: when I handed my ring over to the worker she asked when the wedding was, haha. I replied that we are already married and we are celebrating our anniversary actually. She looked completely shocked, followed by how many years? 5 years! Lets just say her face got an even more puzzled look on it.....and then followed the conversation that we are from Utah... haha)
 I need to have my ring cleaned more often, it did wonders! Sparkled like new again!
And since I forgot my camera we did a self timer one at home.
Cheese!
It was a great night and we finished it by watching our wedding video...
we were such kids when we got married.
Good thing though! I can't imagine life without my better half along for the ride!