Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. he hasn't been crying at the Y anymore and one day he told me "Bye"
2. protesting the car seat again- just wants to play in the car and so I have been avoiding going anywhere by myself these days
This was in the grocery store parking lot- after several failed attempts to get him in his car seat I decided to take a breather. Unfortunately, it took several more times and until we finally left after 20min. He wasn't too happy with me but I can say the same about him.
 3. TANTRUMS- I am at a complete lost and thank goodness for naps or I don't think I could have enough patience.
4. got sick and we are on day 5 of a runny nose and a cough that sounds like it might end in throw up
5. went to the library and checked out some Thomas books- he really likes them
6. Eating is getting worst- right now I am more concerned about calories than content  
(sorry if this post sounds negative- you have good weeks and sometimes you have some really bad ones)

2 comments:

Erinn Meyer said...

Buy an Ellyn Satter book! "Child of Mine" or "How to get your child to eat without eating too much."

Katie Matthews said...

Hang in there. It sucks. There is no way to sugar coat it. Thank goodness for husbands and the few moments that they do get to spend with the kids and give us wives breaks.