Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. I signed him up for a tiny chefs class at the Y and Monday was the first day. It had to do with a banana and He could have cared less. I don't know what I am going to do about a kid you won't eat fruit (or veggies), especially when we dipped it  in chocolate and he still wouldn't eat it.
2. Halloween costume is time consuming, he saw a sneak peak of it and then had a melt down since I wouldn't let him play with it.
3. Got a new toy and he loves it. - having a January bday is hard when it is so close next to Christmas... I felt guilty and slightly bored myself that he has nothing new to play with ever!
4. Loves the TRUCK book grandpa and grandma Allen gave him. We read it multiple times a day.
5. He is copying words I say a lot more now... And he also says his friend's name now...Elle Rae

No comments: