1. look what he found- now he wont even stand in the cart or the car cart..grocery shopping with him is officially over:)
2. wouldn't wear his Halloween costume for me the first time and I was devastated but then second party we went to he wore it for 10min! That helped lift my spirits because of the hours I had spent on it.
3. has been crying at the Y and wouldn't let me leave nursery... stranger anxiety phase coming back?
4. he also has been waking up every night screaming bloody murder- one night Gary got him and Austin wasn't happy about it and was screaming out for me! He has never done that so I came out and cuddle him up and he fell asleep instantly- Gary's feelings got hurt just a tad
(is it nightmares?)
5. Sacrament meeting must signal in his head that it is time to run wild, we cannot keep him in the pew! No matter what I bring Gary and I cannot contain him. Seriously, there is only word to describe my child and it is wild.