1. his favorite candy is M&M but he he calls them N&Ns
2. hops all the time, it usually happens when he is excited about something but sometimes he will just hop from one thing to the next
3. does not like structured play- the minute he realizes that you are going to make him play a certain way you lose him so I thought he'd enjoy a tumbling class and I was wrong and he wanted out of there in 10min because he couldn't do what he wanted
4. loves Dumbo! he calls it Bumbo and loves the train and stork
5. he is a tough kid and bonks a lot but doesn't cry or if he does only for a little bit but it you hurt his feelings he remembers
6. found a new place to take my wild kid! It is called Backyard Adventures and they sell their wooden playgrounds and during weekdays they let the public play on them- his favorite playground was then one with a door and tall slide
8. I am going to start duck taping his diaper to him (or buy onsies) if he doesn't stop putting his hands down his diaper! In the past 2 weeks he has managed to smear poop all over his crib twice! Gross and disgusting!
9. Gary and I are told at least once a day how fast our little boy is from friends and strangers- we know...we are the ones chasing him and trust me, I have big plans to put those little legs to work one day :)