1. I received those "looks" last swimming class when Austin wouldn't do anything the teacher wanted him to do. He also will not walk to the slide even though the life guard yells at him and tells me he needs to walk (trust me I am yelling it to and have talked to him a million times about it). I am trying the best to contain my free spirited little boy but the "looks" aren't helpful nor kind. I think about how wild he is and I am just at a complete lost at what to do.
2. I wont even begin to describe our last cooking class- just glad it is over because we never really went anyways since it is right next to the gym with balls.
3. learned the word "clock" and loves to point them out where ever we go
4. starting to understand timeout
5. Halloween was so much fun! He wore his costume to a few houses (enough for me to get a picture) and then wanted it off so he could run from house to house. He was really cute to watch at the door, he picked up picking out his candy and putting it in his bag really fast. Sometimes the people would place the candy in his bag and he didn't like that, he wanted to grab the candy and put it in his bag. Maybe next year he might say trick or treat or thank you but this year Gary and I just repeated it over and over hoping he'd catch on. He always did notice if they had a dog and yelled buh bye to them. Another thing I want to remember is that if the bowl had M&M he'd get so excited and would show us. When we got home he new exactly what you did next:)