1. We started potty training 2 weeks ago and it is still a work in progress. I love diapers...THE END.
2. Halloween was really fun this year because Austin started catching on. He loved trick-or-treating and wanted to go again. It was a good thing we had trunk-or-treat the next night.
3. Since Austin didn't really understand the concept of Halloween until we started having parties he never picked something to be. I would ask him and he would tell me that he wants to be Austin. So, I picked him to be a doctor. He saw his cousins playing spider-man the 2 weeks before Halloween and all of a sudden he was telling everyone he was going to be spider-man. Oops. Too late- costume was bought. He was a cute doctor, even if he was spider-man in his heart.
4. We carved pumpkins and he didn't want anything to do with it once he saw the insides. He requested that Dad carve a happy pumpkin.
5. His vocabulary and general speaking has increase significantly! He still gets upset when we don't understand him and will try and explain it, which is really neat to watch his wheels turning in his brain.
|Trick-or-Treating with friends|
|Picking out the perfect pumpkin|
|His stash on trick-or-treating night|
:Baby Boy #2:
1. I am now 26.2 weeks along and I forgot to ask Gary to take a picture.
2. I am feeling large and getting slightly uncomfortable, my back is starting to hurt.
3. LBJ doesn't move as often like Austin did.
4. I crave steak.
5. No names and not even close.