Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
(I am still taking pictures but have gotten lazy, so one day I will download them all)
1. we have been working on getting him to recognize he pooped- he now will come up to me and tell me "I stink"... we are making steps
2. tubes have fallen out and he was diagnosed with his first ear infection since he had them put in a year ago! I do not want to go down that road again but most likely we will be getting a second set of tubes:(
3. loves it when I sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider song- he is always asking "again"
4. will only smile for pictures if he can see himself and that is hard too
5. hates taking medicine and pretends he is sleeping every time I pull it because he think he can avoid it
6. speaking of sleeping- he loves putting his bear and other things "night, night" and will turn off the lights

No comments: