Sunday, August 3, 2014

I am back...


and hopefully will stay consistent.

I am just going to state now that this blog is about Austin and my future children. I decided to just make this my journal about their lives that they can have in the future. So if that doesn't sound appealing for you to read then I am sorry.

Austin:
1. We moved him into a toddler bed. Yes, I know people think I should have done it like a year ago but I had no problem with the crib and would still have him sleeping in the crib if it wasn't for the fact that we thought he might break it by kicking and jumping in it.
I am sad this stage is over.
His first night was last night at he did great- I am not counting on it staying that way but at least I don't have to fight nap time.
2. He calls milk "pink milk" because in Iowa the 2% lid is pink.
3. He is obsessed with Curious George and Gary and I are both ready for a new phase.
4. Summertime has been a dream and he has been a very good kid for us, even with all our traveling. However he thinks that he gets either Mom or Dad attention all the time so that will be a rude awaking tomorrow.
5. He is always asking "where did (momma, dadda, car, bike...etc) go?" and I started giving him a silly answer to see if he even realizes what he is asking but he will ask it over and over and over again.

Baby #2:
1. I had my first pre-natal checkup and ultrasound appointment this week and everything check out good.
2. My official due date is February 13, 2015. (it is Friday the 13th as well, sound familiar?)
3. I am trying my best to cut down my soda/caffeine drinking but drinking more water. I could work on the more water drinking for sure. I am sure I wouldn't care this round like I didn't care with Austin but stupid kidney stone haunts me.
4. Nauseous all the time but I am living off the wonderful drug of zofran so I can't complain much.
5. We are definitely excited for this bundle of joy to come. Gary is completely giddy and I am too sick and tired yet for those feelings but we are excited. Austin is clueless.
 

2 comments:

Katie Matthews said...

I'm glad that you are back to blogging. Let's be honest, do we really have much to our lives besides our kids? I love hearing about Austin. Just be sure to include a photo or two of you every once in a while, especially with that cute belly.

Nicole and Garrett said...

Yay! I'm glad you are back :) Hopefully you won't be sick for too much longer. I love your picture at the top of your blog.