Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. Toddler bed is still going really well! Fingers crossed!
2. He loves the nursery rhyme Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and wants me to sing it to him while he acts it out.
3. We went to the Iowa State Fair this week and he was so into all the animals. His favorite part was probably seeing the baby chicks hatch.
4. He can ride his trike really well now and we can actually take him on a bike ride around the neighborhood.
5. This kid is obsessed with Chick-fil-A that I think it is becoming unhealthy, haha! Too bad his parents like it just as much but he constantly talking about it.

Hot Air Balloon Festival
showing us his dance moves


of course we had to ride the choo choo train
Adele Sweet Corn Festival

Iowa State Fair- winning horse in something
Prize winning pumpkin

Practicing our creative side
 :Baby #2:
1. 14 weeks and still sick and exhausted.
2. I am blacking out a lot and usually land against the wall.
3. Not showing yet but I did take a belly picture- however it is just my normal gut I always have... haha
4. We started making a list of what we need for this baby and going to different stores to check out options. I don't want to buy anything until January but Gary doesn't think we should wait that long.
5. I am still thinking it is a boy, Gary thinks girl. When we ask Austin he tells us he wants a brother(but really he has no idea what a brother or a sister is) or Chick-fil-A. 
and the gut shot- Gary couldn't understand why I wanted a belly picture and I now I don't know why either
14.2weeks

No comments: