Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. He starts preschool this week and I have mixed emotions about it. I think this is a great opportunity for him to get out and to have something to do during the horrible winter ahead of us. He is an only child until February and he loves playing with other kids and lights up the minute that he makes a friend connection. I am just going to miss him like crazy!
2. He pretends he is a lion (and now dinosaur) all the time.
3. When Dad gets home from work they play "Take Down". Basically they just wrestle and Austin just repeats "take down" over and over. 
4. He visited the dentist this past week and it was a little better experience then last time. He let the hygienist brush his teeth but I still had to pin him down for the Dentist- and I got sucker punched by his foot into my belly(sorry baby).
5. We have made it three weeks in a row now that he has stayed in Sacrament Meeting the whole time! That has to be a record.
6. He has seen so many Ice Bucket Challenges that he now re-enacts Gary's video over and over. He does it in the bath but he also will dump his legos into his Easter basket(I never hid it) and act it out. I videoed him doing it and now he loves watching himself. Just by doing this we have taught him how to say his full name!
At the parade- none of the kids would look at us because they were so interested in their candy!
After the parade they had a Festival and he couldn't resist getting his picture taken on the backhoe
Train ride at the Zoo
Austin and his cute friend Lincoln at the Zoo

Our Lion/Dinosaur
  :Baby #2:
1. I had my 16 week appointment and the baby is still there...even after the sucker punch!
2. I am worried to say this but I think I am officially over morning sickness but wondering when my energy will come back.
3.  Gary and I talk about names often but really I don't love any. Hopefully, that will change once we find out what we are having.
4. I felt Austin moving at 17ish weeks so I am really excited for that soon.
5. I can still sleep on my belly.
Austin wanted to be apart of the "Cheese"
Gary made me take another one because he said I looked more pregnant in the last picture then I do recently.
16.2 weeks



No comments: