Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. You learned about St. Patricks Day at school and absolutely thought is was the coolest thing.
2. You kept asking if there was a rainbow outside and if we can find the pot of gold.
3. Fighting monsters is your latest pretend play.
4. We read "A Fly Went By" numerous times a day.
5. You love to pretend you are a puppy and you put your old shoes on your hands so you have 4 feet.


:Lennox:
1. Your baby acne is all gone but your poor cheeks have not recovered and started to crack. We are now applying steroid cream and face cream to help it since it was so inflame.
2. You slept 4 nights going to bed at 10pm, waking up at 4 to eat, and waking up for good at 7am. I thought I was in heaven!
3. The binky is becoming a must have with you and I am torn with how I feel about it.
4. I have been calling you smirky Lennox because you are starting to smile and we are all excited about it!
5. You have the strongest upper body ever! I don't even think of doing tummy time with you because you already hold your head up when I burp you.







1 comment:

Jenny and Kyle said...

Poor little Lennox! tell him when his cute little cheeks get better aunt Jenny wants to give them kisses!!!