Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. Joy School and Preschool ended this past week and we are both "so, so, so sad". 
2. We are working on learning the months because you need some help understanding the concept of time.
3. You got an invitation to a friend's birthday party and you haven't stopped asking when it is.
4. When you are bored you always say "I'm hungry" and raid the kitchen. (usually I am nursing and I can't stop you)
5.  Your chain to Grandma Kaye's house is slowly wasting away. The novelty of it has warn off so now I have to remind you to do it.

Miss Rachel and Miss Julie


:Lennox:
1. Last Monday you were a different baby, you weren't happy all the time and you weren't eating well but I didn't think much of it(we all have bad days and you don't sleep well anyway). However, on Tuesday when we were at the park with a friend I was expressing my concerns and exhaustion and she was like, "I bet he has an ear infection". Biggest sign: you were hysterical if I tried to feed you on my right side but took the other side with no problem. I got you in that day and my biggest nightmare of reliving Austin's first year of life came back. You have a raging ear infection and the doctor basically told me to plan for tubes and this was probably genetic since you shouldn't have an ear infection this time of year. (we will be only having 2 kids)
2. This past week you have been so sad. The antibiotic is kicking your GI system, you are up every hour of the night wanting to be held and you want to nurse just for comfort because once the milk starts coming you stop. You've had a low grade fever, your cough is dry, you sound like your congested but no runny nose. You just want to be held, and if you had been my first I would hold you all day long but the older brother will not have any of that.
3. Your naps only last 45minutes at the most unless I am holding you.
4.  You are starting to use your hands to reach for things! You love the play mat and rattle.
5. You are also so close to rolling over!
6. I finished your "official" blankie and you love it--especially right by your face.







1 comment:

Erinn Meyer said...

Love reading about those two! .... Sorry about ear infections...how rough. Good luck.