1. Dad went to Philly to take a test and that morning he left you woke up looking for Dad and when I told you he was gone you cried.
2. Your latest pretend play in flying in an airplane.
3. The 4th of July was so fun and you loved everything we did. Unfortunately, you didn't make it 10pm for the big fireworks since you passed out at 8:30pm.
4. Whenever we go to a park to play the first thing you do is take off your shoes/sandals.
5. Every single day we talk about all your friends that moved and why. I am growing old of that conversation and it makes me really sad too.
1. You are now a side sleeper.
2. You don't stop wiggling and people comment on it all the time.
3. Your drooling is getting worst by the day.
4. You started shaking your head as if you were telling us "no" and it is really cute.
5. Toys really get your attention. You love playing with them, especially the soccer ball.