Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday Tidbits

:Austin:
1. We have gone to the children's museum almost everyday. The first room you go to is the grocery store. You could play in there for hours.
2. You have been such a good boy this week. You have been happy, sleeping, and obeying.
3. I had to hide all the conference candy because you think you deserve a treat after every good thing you do.
4. You were good during conference. Every once in awhile you would hear a word you recognized and ask if it was on your Bingo sheet.
5. You have had a bubble bath every day and love turning yourself into Santa Claus.





:Lennox:
1. You have been going through some tough times and haven't been my happy boy, I blame the cold and teething.
2. I bought you a baby sippy cup and you just love that thing filled with ice water. I think it feels good on your gums.
3. I fed you chicken vegetable baby food and you DID NOT like it. I don't blame you, it smelled awful.
4. This dry weather isn't helping your eczema and your poor legs broke out in a rash. Now if we set you down it has to be on a blanket.
5. I am not sure what it is but you love to grab my hair right by neck and head butt me. It is cute until you don't let go of my hair/neck.

No comments: