1. Halloween was even more magical with than last year. You were so excited to be Ninja Turtle and especially Rapheal.
2. You got to go trick-or-teating 4times! Mall, Preschool, Begger's Night, and Trunk-or-Treat.
3. You caught a pretty nasty cold.
4. By Monday I had to take you and your brother in to see the doctor. You were on the verge of brochitis so we got you some steroids and an antibiotic because you were complaining your head hurt so we were also worried about a sinus infection. You didn't get to go to pre school and you were more devastated then I was.
1. Halloween wasn't as fun for you as it was for Austin. You did not like your costume and you caught your worst sickness to date.
2. I could tell by Thursday night you weren't yourself and by Friday night I knew we were in for it. Saturday night, Dad and I were up with you all night. You couldn't breath and your coughing kept waking you up. So Monday morning I took you in, along with your brother, and you had a right ear infection. You now have an appointment with the ENT next week.
3. You are now in size 3 diapers.
4. When I put you in your carseat you start freaking out by arching your back and crying.
5. When Austin sings the 5 little ducks he can usually get you laughing pretty hard and it is adorable.